Instant Pot Cheesecake is the best creamy and irresistible vanilla cheesecake with cherry pie topping. Perfectly cooked in the pressure cooker!
- graham crackers
- granulated sugar
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- sour cream
- vanilla extract
- pie filling for topping (I used cherry)
- Start with the crust. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl, then press it down and up the sides of your springform pan. Place the pan with crust in the freezer while you make the filling.
- To make the filling: combine all ingredients to make a smooth batter. Pour over prepared crust and smooth out the top.
- Place trivet in your IP, add 1.5 cups of water and place the pan with cheesecake on a trivet.
- Close the IP, set the valve to “sealing” position and press the “manual” setting. Set timer to 30 minutes.
- Once the timer is done, let the IP release the pressure naturally.
- Carefully open the lid and let the remaining steam escape. Use a paper towel to gently blot the surface of the cheesecake from any additional condensation.
- Cool the cheesecake completely, then chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
- Top with filling before serving.