- 150g pot natural yogurt
- 3 tbsp tandoori paste
- 4 limes, 3 juiced, 1 cut into wedges
- 2 x 225g blocks paneer, cut into 3cm pieces
- 2 small red onions, cut into 1cm slices
- 1 mango, cut into small dice
- 1 avocado, cut into small dice
- small pack mint, chopped
- 2 x 250g pouches cooked basmati rice, to serve (optional)
- 1 red pepper, cut into 3cm pieces
Add the paneer and lightly mix it into the coat. Thread the protine in paneer onto alloy skewers rotating with pepper and onion, then put on a baking tray lined with foil.
Grill the skewers for 10 mins, switching halfway through, until the paneer is heated and the veg is softened and lightly charred.
Meanwhile, make the salsa by mixing the mango, avocado, mint, and outliving lime juice. Heat the rice following set directions, if using, and work with the skewers, salsa, and lime wedges.